Friday, August 27, 2010

Midnight cry

It is with an unclear purpose that I start this blog. Still there is some omen. Something cries out of me in this midnight hour, something that pushes an otherwise ordinary brick out of the wall. A commoner in all aspects, I have been eager to speak out since a long time ago, always. But my gutless nature never allowed me to pull off this post of inaugural blog. Probably this is to no one that I write, but certainly no one's comments are barred. Here I start writing, all jinxes on a novice are present for accompaniment, but I believe hope prevails over possession, and so it lies before me to be proven.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Vinu...I loved your language and I certainly hope you can go a long way here in saying the things you wanted to say. I myself am a bit like that but unlike you, I am lazy as well and hence couldnt even update my blogs! Here is my wishes for a continued train of thoughts through this medium.

    regards,
    Ullas

    ReplyDelete